Who's Coming?

richpach

Postby richpach » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:26 am

Dave,

Thanks for the offer, but we're going to rent a car and drive. I want to see some sights while we're there and I hate being stuck without a vehicle.

Thanks again,
Rich.

Dave Grason

Postby Dave Grason » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:56 am

I fully understand but I thought it would rude to at least not make the offer. :) We'll see ya there. :?

You will enjoy sightseeing here. The topography is totally different than the San Antonio area. ....not a live oak in sight.
Isn't it amazing!! The person that never has the fortitude to pursue his own dreams, will be the first to try and discourage you from pursuing yours.

Dale K.

Postby Dale K. » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:10 pm

Greetings all. Thought I would check in re the 2008 Gathering. Sorry I'm unable to read these pages and pages of posts.

I'm thinking of coming down. I have an event that I have to be at on Saturday afternoon which means I would have to leave around 1:00 pm on Saturday but I thought I might come down early Friday afternoon. Will most attendees be there by lunch time Saturday? Will most be milling about and congregating that morning? Will any be getting together Friday evening? If I come down, I'd like to be able to see most everyone and their boats. I'd bring my sailing dinghy with me as an entry (not expected to win any awards) and probably stay at the camp ground. Hate to spring this at the last minute but I sure would love to come down for a bit anyway.

Dale

(PS. I'm the guy would had to accident at the park entrance last year - so close yet so far away)

Bill Edmundson

Postby Bill Edmundson » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:13 pm

Dale,

Most people come in on Friday. We'll be at the Lake Side Cabin's Pavilion. Dinner will be Low Country Boil and BBQ.

Saturday morning breakfast and the to the Beach Area for both dry and on water display.

Come on Down,

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

upspirate

Postby upspirate » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:14 pm

welcome back Dale,

Yes we have stuff going on at the cabins on fri as everyone arrives,food & get together fri nite at the cabins & the in & out water showing sat between the boat ramp & campground

Hope things have worked out for you over the last year

Rob Myran

Postby Rob Myran » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:31 pm

My plan had been to trailer a newly finished Minuet to the gathering this year. Alas, I have not gotten nearly far enough in my building this year. So, I hope to join you all next time.

I hope everyone has a great time.

- Rob in Western Wisconsin.
Another fine mess I've gotten myself into!

Bill Edmundson

Postby Bill Edmundson » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:29 pm

Rob!

Finished or not, with or without boat, WE would like for you to come!

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Return to “Gathering 2008”