Booty giveaways

gaffrig24

Booty giveaways

Postby gaffrig24 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:13 am

I sent an email out to a magazine that I subscribe to, Latitudes and Attitudes, asking them for a donation of goodies to give away at the Gathering. They responded and are sending a package my way. They sent me some stuff once before for another gathering and it was filled with DVD's, hat, magazines, free subscriptions,tattoos, bumper stickers and some other items. You can never have too many giveaway items and I think most folks will enjoy the stuff. I figure we can draw names at dinner Saturday to give it out to lucky winners

Keith
The klop, klop of water under the bows of a small boat will cure most troubles in this world.

Gayle Brantuk

Postby Gayle Brantuk » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:05 am

Keith,

Very kewl--thanks for doing that. I love Lats and Atts, that is one heck of a great magazine and Bob Bitchin's articles are so interesting...

upspirate

Postby upspirate » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:38 am

Bob & Jody & Capt Woody are great folks in person too

upspirate

Postby upspirate » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:33 pm

Keith,
Are you bringing your cannon? :D

gaffrig24

Postby gaffrig24 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:18 pm

Bob and Jody are great, I met them last year in Annapolis and danced with Jody at the party they had. They even had a picture of me and about 100 others in the mag a month or so later. It's good to know they already have fans in the group.
I'll be bringing the cannon, it's usually onboard the boat. I was shooting it last weekend at some kids at a campground and at some of the other boats on the lake who came close by to check out the "pirate ship". We had a BLAST, and everyone loved it. I look forward to seeing everyone there

Keith
The klop, klop of water under the bows of a small boat will cure most troubles in this world.

Return to “Gathering 2008”