Gathering Video

Gayle Brantuk

Gathering Video

Postby Gayle Brantuk » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:05 pm

The WebLetter will be out in a day or so with photos and video from the Gathering--I'm so excited for you all to see it! I did a lot of video taping but I wanted to let you know that the video that was taken on the docks out by the boats, didn't come out. I did interviews will Bill, Dave & Ken and the wind was so bad, none of it was usable. I am so sorry about that! I can't tell you how disappointing that is both from a personal standpoint and of course, for marketing purposes. We still got a lot of video from the cabin area and the parking lot at the lake, so I really think you'll enjoy it. Be watching your inboxes.

By the way, I'm willing to hire someone to do some video at the Gathering next year--someone who's good. If you know of anyone, PM me, okay? Thanks

Bill Edmundson

Postby Bill Edmundson » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:26 pm

:cry: Gayle, Gayle, Gayle, :cry:

I thought you liked me better than that! :shock:

Well, We'll let it go this time. :wink:

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Gayle Brantuk

Postby Gayle Brantuk » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:48 am

Well actually my dear Bill--I was able to use a little of the video with you at the docks and of course of our ride in "A Girl Named Lola". Plus, "Pirate Bill" is the featured character in the awards presentation. So, quit your whinin'--that'll be five bucks.

Dave Grason

Postby Dave Grason » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:41 pm

LOL

good comeback.
Isn't it amazing!! The person that never has the fortitude to pursue his own dreams, will be the first to try and discourage you from pursuing yours.

Bob Maskel

Postby Bob Maskel » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:15 pm

Gayle Brantuk wrote: "Pirate Bill" is the featured character
Ohhh, how great is that!!!! I think Bill looked more like "Puss in Boots" myself, but I'd even pay the 5 bucks for that video!! (You're a good man, Bill!) I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures that others took and the video also; it was a great time. Its sunny but 18 degrees here now and we got about 4 more inches of snow last night so the Gathering info will be a good diversion from that!!!

Bill Edmundson

Postby Bill Edmundson » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe, I should do promotions! But, that'll cost you 5 bucks. :wink:

Puss 'n Boots? Well, that is about as good an explanation as I can come up with! :?

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Gayle Brantuk

Postby Gayle Brantuk » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:04 pm

Bob--wait'll you see the video of you... :oops:

Bob Maskel

Postby Bob Maskel » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:30 am

Gayle Brantuk wrote:Bob--wait'll you see the video of you... :oops:
Haaaa, well, I can only imagine. That is the beauty of this group though,,,we are among friends and good folks...its great...that's what makes it fun!! I'll be keeping my inbox open awaiting the newsletter!!

Return to “Gathering 2008”