Gathering Photo Opps!

Bill Edmundson

Gathering Photo Opps!

Postby Bill Edmundson » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Hello Everyone,
I'm Billedmundson's lovely wife, Lauren (This will bring quite an image to the moderators! :evil: ). I have shown some of my photos at a small, intimate, very obscure art gallery in L.A. (that's Lower Alabama to the newbees) and they have learned about the Gathering of boat builders and would like for me to bring some photos of wooden boats to put on show.

If you are interested and would like to participate, I want to photograph as many boats as possible in a slough off the lake one afternoon approx. 30 minutes before dusk...that's one half of the "golden hour" for outdoor photographers (I never make the first half of the golden hour, 30 minutes after dawn). I'll select a location at the gathering and you can get that info there. I'll post the info somewhere, one cannot get too formal about these things. Of course you are welcome to any images I capture free of charge for your own enjoyment/amusement. I am interested in seeing any images that you make take as well for sharing with the group.

Thanks, Folks!

Lauren
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

leakcheck

Re: Gathering Photo Opps!

Postby leakcheck » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:42 am

Hmmmmmm....I am not even a moderator and I have an image !!!!! By the way: is that a tatoo on....wait...nevermind! :P

PS...love you Bill!

gaffrig24

Postby gaffrig24 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:52 am

Hi Lauren,
You need to get yourself your very own login name with a picture of course....noone wants to look at Bill's ugly mug while talking to you!
You can take some shots of my boat if you want to, you can even have some shots of grog on the boat as well. I took some morning shots last year while the fog was on the water that came out great. I even had one printed up on canvas and gave it a painted look in photoshop. It's hanging over my fireplace now. You can get some nice shots early too, but that would mean dragging yourself out of bed at dawn.....that's probably not gonna happen is it!
See you in about a month
Keith
The klop, klop of water under the bows of a small boat will cure most troubles in this world.

Bill Edmundson

Postby Bill Edmundson » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:02 pm

Hey Bud,
I would love to get some shots of your boat and some shots of your grog...down the hatch of course! Nope there will be no early morning rising for me unless it is dictated by the Great Yellow Father (*odak). I just can't wait to see everyone. Let's hope for warmer weather this year.

Lauren

I almost forgot, the friend I told you about is going to try to make it this year. :D
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Return to “Gathering 2009”