Registration Update... three weeks away

upspirate

Re: Registration Update... three weeks away

Postby upspirate » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:50 am

Sorry you can't make it.

I always thought Habitat for Humanity would be fun and helpful to do when I retire....that sounds kinda along those lines too

Mark Chadwick

Postby Mark Chadwick » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:00 am

Hi Folks

Really hoping to make our first visit this year.

Is there some place you can point me to so I can familiarize myself with the schedule, rules, what to bring, what happens where and when?

Much to read and it looks like it involves, BBQ, Beer and Boats so I'm in. However my better half is is asking many more logistic type questions.

Thanks

Mark

Oyster

Postby Oyster » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:28 am

Mark Chadwick wrote:Hi Folks

Is there some place you can point me to so I can familiarize myself with the schedule, rules, what to bring, what happens where and when?

Much to read and it looks like it involves, BBQ, Beer and Boats so I'm in. However my better half is is asking many more logistic type questions.

Thanks

Mark

my I did not know that you and I were married to same lady. :wink: :lol:

Several threads on the ins and outs, but this one gives you the goods. Let us know if you need further info. Also she can scan the previous gatherings also by clicking on the 2007 and 2008 sections. This will give you numerous links to photos taken by several members that participated in them.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7875

gaffrig24

Postby gaffrig24 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:52 am

Oyster wrote:I am sorry to hear this Keith. You are just another number in the other hundreds of thousands that have taken the hit with no signs of life in the new future for sure. I would be glad to pick you up if you wish and you can join us if you see fit to do so.

That's a fine offer Oyster and it's very much appreciated but I've got to stay focused on working. I've got some side work going on and I need to keep it flowing if I'm gonna make it through all this. There's still a slight chance that I'll make it, but don't plan on it. I hope y'all have a great time though
Keith
The klop, klop of water under the bows of a small boat will cure most troubles in this world.

Oyster

Postby Oyster » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:20 pm

I have also heard from Mr. Bell over that way and the last I heard he plans on coming over for sat. I have a call in to him and maybe you guys can do the trip together and that would make it better. We would enjoy seeing you guys for sure. Let me know what yu think of that plan and when I speak to him I will also know more if he still plans on doing the day trip.

upspirate

Postby upspirate » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Keith,If there's any way you can make it happen,please do.

We'll miss you if you can't,but understand

upspirate

Postby upspirate » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Mark Chadwick wrote:Hi Folks

Thanks

Mark

You can click on these webletter articles on the gatherings past for some info and to get a feel for the stuff:

http://www.glen-l.com/weblettr/article-index.html#g

Return to “Gathering 2009”