Count Down!

Bill Edmundson

Re: Count Down!

Postby Bill Edmundson » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:48 pm

It has already started! Mr. Hot Rod is on the road, if not already there. Bruce Dow leaves in the morning. I don't know everyones plans. But, BOATS are moving :!: I'm going Thursday morning. Hope to see you there!

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

upspirate

Postby upspirate » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:05 pm

gaffrig24 wrote:I'll be on my way up on Wednesday morning. I got my beer hammer warmed up and ready for Friday night and I gotta say, man that thing has gotten a lot of use over the past year. Anyone who wants to get hammered meet me on the Whippoorwill. See y'all there
Keth

:cry: :cry: :cry: :? :? :roll: :roll:

psychobilly

Postby psychobilly » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:46 pm

psychobilly wrote:That would be a bit hard to do Dave.... I'm sitting on a MODU off the coast of Western Australia right now..... I don't fly off until maybe Tuesday, so even if I drug up, jumped on a big plane, went home and got momma, I still wouldn't make it..... Maybe next year dude.... I will be waiting with the rest of the arm chair bandits waiting for Iphone and Droid uploads, REAL TIME! :evil:

I mean it now, I want up to date pics uploaded!!!!

upspirate

Postby upspirate » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:13 pm

PB,It's going to be sooooo boring around here til Sunday evening, then I'll be at work!!! :cry:

BulldogBoater

Postby BulldogBoater » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:07 pm

I've got one more day to finish all the little things so I can launch at G5. It has been a fun 3 days trying to get everything in order. You guys remember those final few days??? The $250 a day for the "little things" to finish everything up? Anyway - the Console Skiff runs, looks like it will float, and the trailer tires hold air.

Will be there late afternoon Thursday.

KB
"I'm not trying to get it perfect. I'm trying to get it finished!"
www.tubbytug.com

kens

Postby kens » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Bill Edmundson wrote:It has already started! Mr. Hot Rod is on the road, if not already there. Bruce Dow leaves in the morning. I don't know everyones plans. But, BOATS are moving :!: I'm going Thursday morning. Hope to see you there!

Bill

I believe Skiiiiiiii King is enroute too. :D
Oak is over rated, everything about it takes extra time; then it warps, splits or checks !!! :roll:

DaveLott

Postby DaveLott » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:02 pm

I HAVE ARRIVED.

Only person here is a drunk lady in cabin one talking to some guy about there is NO God. I have NEWS for her.

A lot cleaner than last year but still some weeds. 5 cabins moved to the slips next to the marina store and not on the main dock. No sewer barge. Lawn is mowed. No bolts stuck out the side of the dock and no hoses on the dock.

I am tired and going to bed. Left the home early today to beat the thunderstorms in the morning so I seemed to have arrived before anyone else.

dave
Dave

Riviera build - the Midnight Cry Project
Glen-L Sea Kayak
Mahalo Standup Paddleboard

Video of Midnight in Action

Few things in the world measure up to the thrill and satisfaction of boating in a boat that you built.

Oyster

Postby Oyster » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:56 am

I would like to thank all the planners and participants ahead of time for making this event happen. Its nice to know that others will suffer the headaches, sore butts and strained belly buttons from all the enjoyment and laughter that is about to take place so that we can sit in our arm chairs in our boxers and enjoy the photos and stories. Afterall its a hard job but someone has to do the heavy lifting while so many are AWOL. :wink: :P :lol:

psychobilly

Postby psychobilly » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:05 am

Yep Oyster is correct, it's a hard job but my boxers are on and I'm ready! lol ***Passes the coffee pot to Oyster and Upspirate :D ***

Roberta

Postby Roberta » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:10 am

You guys are giving me nightmares :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Roberta :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".

Oyster

Postby Oyster » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:11 am

psychobilly wrote:Yep Oyster is correct, it's a hard job but my boxers are on and I'm ready! lol ***Passes the coffee pot to Oyster and Upspirate :D ***

I think Pirare needs another beer as he does not do coffee. :lol: :lol:

This thread is now offically hyjacked.

Roberta

Postby Roberta » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:28 am

I bet that's all muscle!!! I mean between the ears!!! Yikes!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO

Roberta :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".

ttownshaw

Postby ttownshaw » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:31 am

I'll be on the road in about 12 hours. Should be there bright and early tomorrow morning.
Bill

I told my wife we needed a three-car garage for my projects...she told me to ask her for permission next time before I buy a house.
http://www.unitybuild.net

Oyster

Postby Oyster » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:34 am

Roberta Hegy wrote:I bet that's all muscle!!! I mean between the ears!!! Yikes!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO

Roberta :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know how many muscles he has, but for sure he appears to keep the belly lint cleared while working to tone up and keep his curved figure. FWIW, I hate belly lint too. :wink:

Be safe and enjoy, Bill.

upspirate

Postby upspirate » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:32 am

You guys haven't seen me lately,I've lost about14-16 lbs so far!!!

My beer keeps falling off, so I need a new place to rest it!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Return to “Gathering 2011”