History of "the Gathering"

Bill Edmundson

History of "the Gathering"

Postby Bill Edmundson » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:07 pm

Lauren and I have started writing down the history of the Gathering as we remember it. Beer and Wine may have some affect.

When we have our thoughts recorded we'll give it to Gayle & John. Then, Please! add your thoughts. I hope it will be a living document. I hope it will record not just what happpened but also how it happened.

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

ttownshaw

Re: History of "the Gathering"

Postby ttownshaw » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:46 pm

Great idea Bill!
Bill

I told my wife we needed a three-car garage for my projects...she told me to ask her for permission next time before I buy a house.
http://www.unitybuild.net

John B

Postby John B » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:50 am

Bill Edmundson wrote:Lauren and I have started writing down the history of the Gathering as we remember it. Beer and Wine may have some affect.

When we have our thoughts recorded we'll give it to Gayle & John. Then, Please! add your thoughts. I hope it will be a living document. I hope it will record not just what happpened but also how it happened.

Bill

That's a WONDERFUL idea, Bill! :D
Gayle and I will eagerly look forward to your sharing it with us (the history, not the beer and wine).
Well, maybe the beer and wine too! :lol:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting as to what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the result of the vote.

Bill Edmundson

Postby Bill Edmundson » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Man this is tougher than I thought. To go back 5 years and not leave a lot out is difficult. We keep remembering things. Where do they go in, try to remember the people... I can't get out of year one.

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Return to “Gathering 2011”