- Posts: 54
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:29 am
- Location: Murfreesboro, Tn
I'll be attending, but alone. Wife busy otherwise. So, I can't bring much of a prepared dish. Will have to buy something. Would beer and soft drinks be appropriate or is that already covered?
- Posts: 11180
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:45 am
- Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
BEER & soft drinks are always appropriate with this group.
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build
- Posts: 4581
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:25 pm
- Location: Coastal Georgia
Some people cook for a group and have some amount of investment in the food.
Cash is welcome also.
Oak is over rated, everything about it takes extra time; then it warps, splits or checks !!!