Videos "LIVE" from G6 on Glen-L's Facebook page

Gayle Brantuk

Re: Videos "LIVE" from G6 on Glen-L's Facebook page

Postby Gayle Brantuk » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Sorry about only using Facebook everyone. I tried and tried to login to YouTube to post them there, but couldn't do it on my iPad. Bergy told me that Google has some strict security restrictions with logging in on different devices. I just got frustrated and posted them on FB. Then, it turns out that a couple of them didn't even upload. My plan was to post something each day to give you a glimpse of what was happening, but in addition to the above issues, the internet connection there at Hale's was spotty and slow. I decided I didn't want to spend the weekend posting videos! Too many boats and folks to enjoy!

I do understand about Facebook. John is always reminding me not to post that we're out somewhere or out of town. You guys are so much more security conscious than some of us woman-folk. And, I feel the same about my personal FB page, I'm just always afraid I'll post something stupid that I'll regret. But, I do like it for Glen-L. I enjoy sharing stuff and photos of boats that people send me. Anyway, sorry if it felt like I was leaving out the Forum members--never my intention.

I'll let you know when I have some video up...

Gayle Brantuk

Postby Gayle Brantuk » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Okay, I'm uploading videos to our YouTube channel--they should show up at the top:
http://www.youtube.com/user/GlenLMarine/videos

Enjoy!

John B

Postby John B » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:31 pm

The Gallery for all photos from G6 is now up and running! See it at the top of this page: http://boatbuilders.glen-l.com/boatbuilding-galleries/

Please add you photos so everyone can see them. Just create a new gallery with a name like "G6" or "Gathering 2012" and then we'll move all of your photos from your gallery into the 2012 master gallery.

Be sure and send Gayle or me an email letting us know the name you gave your gallery and your name as well so we can correctly give credit where credit is due.

Thanks!

-- John B
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting as to what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the result of the vote.

Return to “Gathering 2012”