Super cool mixing tool!

Problems, how to use. Also see: "EPOXY", in the left-hand column of the Home page.

Moderators: Bill Edmundson, ttownshaw

Mark-NJ

Super cool mixing tool!

Postby Mark-NJ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:55 pm

I discovered something wonderful! You know when you need to mix up a small batch of epoxy...getting the ratio right is tough. Well, I found an amazing answer! Simple, elegant, functional...

Recently, a family member spent some time in the hospital, and during that time I can't count how many beverages of one form or another were consumed. And they were all served in the same 9oz. cup. All of them. After 2 days, I had a "eureka" moment....check out the cup!

I started rinsing them out, drying them & taking them home. They're practically perfect in every way! With 1:1 epoxy, which is what I'm using, I just pour (let's say) 2oz of hardener, then pour the resin until the total is even with the 4oz line. Stir it up....done! Perfect batch every time!

I've used up my small supply, but happily they're cheap! I'll be ordering more very soon.

http://www.bettymills.com/drinking-cup- ... /sl-02068a

Last edited by Mark-NJ on Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dave Grason

Re: Super cool mixing tool!

Postby Dave Grason » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:52 am

That's an excellent idea! I would buy a couple of gross of those things when mixing time comes around again.

Mark, please check that link that you posted. It isn't working for me.
Isn't it amazing!! The person that never has the fortitude to pursue his own dreams, will be the first to try and discourage you from pursuing yours.

Mark-NJ

Re: Super cool mixing tool!

Postby Mark-NJ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:23 am

URL fixed...

Return to “Epoxy”