Count Down!

Moderator: Roberta

User avatar
rbrandenstein
Posts: 817
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: O'Fallon, MO

Re: Count Down!

Postby rbrandenstein » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:30 am

Pulled the boat last weekend, sitting on the trailer and ready to go.
Looking forward to a great weekend.
IMAG0028.jpg
________________
Bob
Completed Malahini (launched 6/24/2012)
http://bobsboatbuild.blogspot.com/

User avatar
Mr Hot Rod
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:40 pm
Location: Chelsea, Quebec, Canada
Contact:

Re: Count Down!

Postby Mr Hot Rod » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:54 pm

We're packed and ready to go ! Leaving tomorrow morning. Should be arriving late Sunday afternoon or on Monday.

We'll be in the RV Park, Lot 10. Drop on by if you happen to arrive early !

See ya'll there, eh ! :lol:

Mr Hot Rod signing off ...

____________________
Paul Kane
Kane Custom Boats Ltd.
Chelsea, Quebec

Building the Glen-L Hot Rod : http://www.kanecustomboats.com

Glen-L Boat Video Directory : http://www.kanecustomboats.com/pages/vi ... ctory.html

User avatar
Bill Edmundson
Posts: 10328
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:45 am
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Contact:

Re: Count Down!

Postby Bill Edmundson » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:58 am

And it begins :!: :D :D :D

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Old aussie
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Re: Count Down!

Postby Old aussie » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:27 pm

wish I could be there .next year maybe.

Peter...

User avatar
Bill Edmundson
Posts: 10328
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:45 am
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Contact:

Re: Count Down!

Postby Bill Edmundson » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:08 pm

Peter

We still plan to see you next month.

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

User avatar
vupilot
Posts: 3213
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:36 am
Location: Indy
Contact:

Re: Count Down!

Postby vupilot » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:29 am

The forecast got a little better as of this morning.
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/fin ... =jasper+TN

We will arrive a bit before lunch time on Thursday.

User avatar
Bill Edmundson
Posts: 10328
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:45 am
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Contact:

Re: Count Down!

Postby Bill Edmundson » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:04 pm

More reason to come :!: Gayle has sent me coupons for discounts at Glen-L if you come! :D

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

User avatar
Mr Hot Rod
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:40 pm
Location: Chelsea, Quebec, Canada
Contact:

Re: Count Down!

Postby Mr Hot Rod » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:33 am

Neel and Craig just couldn't wait and showed up on Monday afternoon. Weather is fine and the water too! See y'all soon!
Attachments
IMG_5676_A.jpg
IMG_5664_A.jpg
IMG_5663_A.jpg

User avatar
mrintense
Posts: 2482
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 am
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Re: Count Down!

Postby mrintense » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:30 pm

argggh! Swearing under breath. :( Can't be there and want to be.

Hard part about building your first ever boat is watching everyone else enjoy there's while you build. I can't wait to use mine and I am getting great satisfaction out of building it, but man oh man, do I want to be out on the water!!!!!
Carl
a.k.a. Clipper

Crafting a classically styled Vera Cruise named "Some Other Time"

Clipper's Vera Cruise Build

User avatar
Bill Edmundson
Posts: 10328
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:45 am
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Contact:

Re: Count Down!

Postby Bill Edmundson » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:33 pm

Carl :!:

Come on! I've got an extra seat :!:

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

User avatar
mrintense
Posts: 2482
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 am
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Re: Count Down!

Postby mrintense » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Bill Edmundson wrote:Carl :!:

Come on! I've got an extra seat :!:

Bill


Believe Bill, If I could afford to go I would be there. Not in the cards for me this year. We'll see in future years. Thanks for the offer. Enjoy the weekend. I'm looking forward to experiencing it vicariously through videos and pictures.
Carl
a.k.a. Clipper

Crafting a classically styled Vera Cruise named "Some Other Time"

Clipper's Vera Cruise Build

User avatar
vupilot
Posts: 3213
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:36 am
Location: Indy
Contact:

Re: Count Down!

Postby vupilot » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:25 pm

Spoke too soon earlier. Big rain in the forecast for saturday now. Hopefully that doesn't pan out.

User avatar
Mr Hot Rod
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:40 pm
Location: Chelsea, Quebec, Canada
Contact:

Re: Count Down!

Postby Mr Hot Rod » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:56 pm


User avatar
Bill Edmundson
Posts: 10328
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:45 am
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Contact:

Re: Count Down!

Postby Bill Edmundson » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:25 am

On my way :!: :)

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

User avatar
BarnacleMike
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:47 am
Location: North Georgia / Chattanooga Area
Contact:

Re: Count Down!

Postby BarnacleMike » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:16 am

vupilot wrote:Spoke too soon earlier. Big rain in the forecast for saturday now. Hopefully that doesn't pan out.


NOAA forecast from this morning states rain & possible thunderstorms likely Friday night; 70% chance of rain Saturday with possible thunderstorms; 30% chance of rain Sunday. It's progressively supposed to cool off over the next few days, too.

Like you say, though... Hopefully the rain doesn't pan out.
-Michael

Built Utility "Perseverance" — completed Aug 2016
Currently building a Zip
My Boatbuilding Blog: http://barnaclemikeboats.blogspot.com/
My Website of Boat Photos: https://michaelsmaddox.wordpress.com


Return to “Gathering 2013”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest