Lake Powell gathering interest

Discussion of Gathering of Glen-L Boatbuilders on fabulous Lake Powell, Utah.

Moderators: ttownshaw, billy c

User avatar
Lowka53
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: Ogden, Utah-Jubilee build
Contact:

Re: Lake Powell gathering interest

Postby Lowka53 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:10 pm

I have polls set up on my Facebook page only because i don't know how to set one up here please vote on when you want to hold gathering. http://www.facebook.com/Home.Made.Boat.Building.
Don't be afraid to attempt anything. You might surprise your self in the attempt.
http://www.facebook.com/Home.Made.Boat.Building
Bon Voyage-"Wild Flower" 40' house boat being built
14' Mr John-being built
32' Supper Huck-in design

Rod H

User avatar
Lowka53
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: Ogden, Utah-Jubilee build
Contact:

Re: Lake Powell gathering interest

Postby Lowka53 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Below is a email I sent to the resort down at page Az at lake Powell and response I need info people to get a idea of who will attend and who will not the post above has a poll I am doing or on here would work

Hello Rodney,

Thank-you for the email, planning now for an 2014 “event” in July is key. My apologies I did not get back to you sooner, I am headed out of my office for the next week, but would like to speak with you next week, possibly Thursday – if that works for you.

I look forward to talking with you and bringing your boat builders to the lake in 2014.

Best regards,
Robin