AG2 Gathering - Where this year?

Discussion/planning for the 2nd Gathering of Glen-L Boatbuilders in Australia

Moderators: Roberta, Bill Edmundson

Trackhappy
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:42 pm
Location: Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Building Gentry.

Re: AG2 Gathering - Where this year?

Postby Trackhappy » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Nice guide for navigating the Clarence. http://www.clarencetourism.com/media/do ... de_web.pdf
By the time I have built a boat, I'll be ready to build a boat....

Trackhappy
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:42 pm
Location: Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Building Gentry.

Re: AG2 Gathering - Where this year?

Postby Trackhappy » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:58 am

Dear Glenn,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, the dates you have enquired about; arriving Saturday 1st - Monday 3rd November 2014 is fine with our availability.

In regards to the rate, yes it has been discounted for the group and we are happy to offer this rate even if each guest will book individually. As you mentioned it will work quite simply by them mentioning that they are attending the Glen-L Wooden Boat Builders' 2014 reunion and the staff will quote the discounted tariff.

It would be fantastic to have this as an annual event, Yamba needs more things like this as the little fishing village can be pretty quiet and it's great to have new things come to town! I would be more than happy to help you liaise with the local papers if you wish, as I am quite familiar with them as we advertise with them regularly.

Please let me know if you wish to proceed with the above dates and I will set this up with the staff.

I look forward to your response.

Kind Regards,
Danielle Mitchell
General Manager