This was another GREAT time with the Glen-L boatbuilders!
Moderators: Roberta, Bill Edmundson
- Posts: 487
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:59 am
- Location: Chester, SC
Gayle & John,
The waters fine and this would be a great time to officially launch the Torpedo!
All who agree, sign on!
- Posts: 11282
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:45 am
- Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:35 am
- Location: Southington, CT
I've been following along with Roberta's build (as I'm sure everyone else has!)
Will be great to see it on the water.
- Posts: 6239
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:23 pm
- Location: East Troy, Wisconsin
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".
- Posts: 1521
- Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 12:47 pm
- Location: Lakeland, Fl
Come on down!!!
Work tends to get in the way of boat building
- Posts: 4593
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:25 pm
- Location: Coastal Georgia
Oak is over rated, everything about it takes extra time; then it warps, splits or checks !!!