Note from Glen-L to G9 Attendees

This was another GREAT time with the Glen-L boatbuilders!

Moderators: Roberta, Bill Edmundson

Gayle Brantuk

Note from Glen-L to G9 Attendees

Postby Gayle Brantuk » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:52 am

This is to all the wonderful organizers of the Gathering and those attending. I imagine you all know that there will not be any representatives directly from the Glen-L Galactic headquarters this year. We truly regret that we won't be there, but it just isn't feasible at this time. We will miss seeing all of our friends and meeting new ones. We'll miss Roberta's Torpedo and all of the other beautiful boats that will be there. You all are truly our best representatives and we so appreciate that you all continue to meet and carry the torch for Glen-L Marine.

Glen is doing well, but at 97, as he says "some days are worse than others". Each day is a challenge but he keeps pressing on and continues to amaze me. He has good in-home care and John & I are down the street through the week, so he's taken care of. But, being a day away by plane is more than I want to do.

Our thoughts will be with you and we really look forward to hearing about the good times and seeing lots of pictures. I treasure each one of you. Thank you for all you contribute to this Forum and to amateur boatbuilding in general. You're the best! Oh, and have loads of fun too!

Bill Edmundson

Re: Note from Glen-L to G9 Attendees

Postby Bill Edmundson » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:20 am

Gayle

We understand. Many of us have been there.

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Roberta

Postby Roberta » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:50 am

All the Best for Glen and we all hope he is fairing well!!! His Torpedo is just AWESOME SAUCE!!!!! :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Roberta :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".

kens

Postby kens » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:43 am

I wish the best,
May God Bless.
Oak is over rated, everything about it takes extra time; then it warps, splits or checks !!! :roll:

jamundsen

Postby jamundsen » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:28 am

It was a fine Gathering. While we missed you we do understand. There is always another one in the future with some great Glen L boats.
John Amundsen
Monte Carlo
Lakeland,Fl

Work tends to get in the way of boat building

Return to “Gathering 2015”