Dinghy Adventure

A place for all Glen-L Boatbulders to share their boating adventures and fishing stories (Glen-L makes no judgement as to any possible "exaggerations" contained herein....)

Moderator: vupilot

Dale K.

Dinghy Adventure

Postby Dale K. » Tue May 05, 2015 8:14 pm

The board index calls this "fishing stories", of which I have none; but it also says that boating adventures fit under this section. Looks like this is a new section and this may be the first adventure - but here goes.

Those of you who were at the 2014 Gathering will remember me as the guy with the white and red sailing dinghy, Little Bit. You may also recall that I slept on the dinghy under a very noisy tarp (the wind blew all night). Well, I ordered a tent for Christmas with dimensions nearest to the inside of the dinghy. Here's the story of my first outing with the tent: a 24 mile overnight adventure.

http://captnkid.webs.com/apps/blog/show ... or-a-tomb-

Dale

PS: sorry for the link, but felt it was the most efficient use of my efforts.

chugalug

Re: Dinghy Adventure

Postby chugalug » Wed May 06, 2015 4:00 am

:D Really enjoyed your adventure.WheneverI went camping as a kid,it seamed to rain and storm on me or us.Maybe that's why I'm building an enclosed Bo-Jest.Want to get back to those camping days.Just stay dry in a rainstorm.
Working on regular-sized Bo-Jest

"If it's not crooked,It's not mine

vupilot

Re: Dinghy Adventure

Postby vupilot » Wed May 06, 2015 8:39 am

Hey Dale, great report on your adventure. This is exactly what this section is for.

Happy sailing,
Chris

Return to “"Fishing Stories" by Glen-L Boatbuilders”