Yellowtail Tale

A place for all Glen-L Boatbulders to share their boating adventures and fishing stories (Glen-L makes no judgement as to any possible "exaggerations" contained herein....)

Moderator: vupilot

Soloboat

Yellowtail Tale

Postby Soloboat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:11 pm

Caught last Tuesday had to go The fishing has been great this year The El Ninio fffect
Attachments
20150623_194558.jpg
) Champagne dreams and wishes are possible on a beer budget. Just build the boat.
Nice curves are easy on the eyes.
Go sell crazy somewhere else we're all stocked up here."As Good As It Gets" Jack Nicholson.

Soloboat

Re: Yellowtail Tale

Postby Soloboat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:23 pm

I think I will be posting more fishing stories notes on repairs to boat from dock rash. It is a blast to catch fish on a boat you built using rods you wrapped drink beer you brewed I didnt brew but it would have been a nice touch. I am a fisherman I tell tales that is what I do :)
) Champagne dreams and wishes are possible on a beer budget. Just build the boat.
Nice curves are easy on the eyes.
Go sell crazy somewhere else we're all stocked up here."As Good As It Gets" Jack Nicholson.

Bill Edmundson

Postby Bill Edmundson » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:38 pm

Nice catch my friend! Even though I don't do much fishing. I know the satisfaction that you are talking about!

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

kens

Postby kens » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:50 pm

Nice Ahi Tuna there, have a brew with Hawaiian Ahi Poke'. Right now I'm at a craft beer pub with Bonita poke
Got 4 Bonita today that same size,
A cobia was small and release,
Ended the day with a 7' bull shark on a spin rod
Nice catch on that yellowtail
Congrats
Oak is over rated, everything about it takes extra time; then it warps, splits or checks !!! :roll:

Return to “"Fishing Stories" by Glen-L Boatbuilders”