Alumni?

Hear & Discuss Everything that Happened at the 2016 Gathering of Glen-L Boatbuilders!

Moderators: Roberta, Bill Edmundson

kens

Re: Alumni?

Post by kens » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:02 am

Is Dave Barrett the local guy with the Monaco? He lives only 20 minutes away and comes for the days only. I think he has been to every one of the G
Oak is over rated, everything about it takes extra time; then it warps, splits or checks !!! :roll:

Bill Edmundson

Post by Bill Edmundson » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:12 am

Ken

I don't remember if Dave has been to all of the Gatherings. I don't remember him at Guntersville. We'll have the printer with us.

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

kens

Post by kens » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:18 am

his forum name is Lewis Barrett.

I searched and found this,

"Bill, I guess my streak of 7 Gatherings will end this year :( :( . My niece is getting married the same weekend and my wife told me I had to attend, so no Gathering this year for me. However, I will be honoring Glen-L in another way, "Sweet Melissa" and I have been given a job by the groom…"

He has a Monaco, Sweet Melissa. He is there through the days, he lives just down the road. A big college football fan.
Oak is over rated, everything about it takes extra time; then it warps, splits or checks !!! :roll:

Lewis Barrett

Post by Lewis Barrett » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:39 pm

Hey Guys,

Been away from the forum for a while. Knew the Gathering was getting close and wanted to check-in.

Ken, I wish I could say that I've been to all of the Gatherings, but my streak ended in 2014 when I had to go to a wedding. So, 7 straight for me. I did managed to get back last year without my boat and had a great time. Hopefully my brother and I will make it this year.

Return to “Gathering 2016”