G10 FaceTime

Hear & Discuss Everything that Happened at the 2016 Gathering of Glen-L Boatbuilders!

Moderators: Roberta, Bill Edmundson

kens

G10 FaceTime

Postby kens » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:22 pm

What do you think setting up a time slot for the folks that can't make it there, a slot for folks to FaceTime in to the G10;
Would there be enough interest for the people that 'life gets in the way' that can't attend the G10, so that they could be there albeit via internet??
Oak is over rated, everything about it takes extra time; then it warps, splits or checks !!! :roll:

Bill Edmundson

Re: G10 FaceTime

Postby Bill Edmundson » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Ken

I don't have but one problem... I don't know how to do it.

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

kens

Re: G10 FaceTime

Postby kens » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:03 pm

FaceTime is a Apple/Mac based app, kinda like Skype, or other video calling app.
FaceTime is what we all used in afghanistan because all you needed was a iPhone or iPad, or mac laptop, they all run that app.
FaceTime got popular on afghansitan because it was the best one and used least bandwidth. key word here was least bandwidth.

As common as iPhone, iPads are, I was wondering if it might be worthwhile to anybody, to share the G10.
Oak is over rated, everything about it takes extra time; then it warps, splits or checks !!! :roll:

Return to “Gathering 2016”