G-11 Friday Lunch Run to Chattanooga

And another GREAT time with the Glen-L boatbuilders is in the record books!

Moderators: Roberta, Bill Edmundson

CaptDave

Re: G-11 Friday Lunch Run to Chattanooga

Post by CaptDave » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:16 pm

Melissa and I would love to have a ride to Chattanooga. We enjoy the Big River Grill. Spending time with our fellow boat builders makes it great!
Capt. Dave
Builder of the Amp Eater Aquatron

Bill Edmundson

Post by Bill Edmundson » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:25 am

In 4 weeks we'll be loading up for Chattanooga! Not sure, I think we have 46 seats total right now.

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Huizenga

Post by Huizenga » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:00 am

Bruce and I are new members and are coming down late evening on Thursday. We plan to stay for 3 nights and are interested in getting two seats for the lunch run to Chattanoogo. Any boat will do, but at this time, he thinks he is interested in building a Riviera, so it would be awesome if we could catch a ride in one of those. Thanks, Linda

neel thompson

Post by neel thompson » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:22 pm

Linda, Not sure if there will be a Riviera there this year, but probably something close. We should have plenty of seats so come on down to the dock around 10 AM on Friday and we will get it all figured out. Also, we will be having a "spaghetti dinner" for all early arrivers Thursday evening in Land Cabin #7. You and Bruce are welcome to come. Look forward to meeting you both... Neel

neel thompson

Post by neel thompson » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:35 pm

Well, assuming Irma leaves us alone, we have reservations at The Big River Grill for lunch on the 15th. They will give us the entire mezzanine like we had last year and set the tables in groups of six and eight. Also we have the same dock reserved as we had last year. It is the one before the bridge. Our lunch reservation is at 1:00 PM (EDT). Last year I was told we arrived at 1:06. So if we get off from Hales Bar by 10:15 to 10:30 (CDT) we will be in good shape. Long range forecast looks great, but Irma could be a major factor !!

Tom J

Post by Tom J » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:58 am

Hello,
I would very much like to join the lunch if there is an open seat on a boat for Friday. Any boat is a good boat for me! Should I be bringing my own life jacket?
Tom J
currently building the Malahini

neel thompson

Post by neel thompson » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:01 am

There should be a seat for you and no need to bring a life jacket

Return to “Gathering 2017”