Steel and aluminum boatbuilding. See: "Boatbuilding Methods", in left-hand column of the Home page, for information about alloys.
Moderator: billy c
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:14 pm
- Location: Beverly Hills FL
I had an awesome T-Top fabricated for my skiff by Abyss Marine in Hudson, FL.
- Posts: 4541
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:25 pm
- Location: Coastal Georgia
Oak is over rated, everything about it takes extra time; then it warps, splits or checks !!!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:02 am
^^^+1 Where are the pics? This sounds like a great idea!
Return to “Metal”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests