Count Down

Time to start planning another GREAT time together with Glen-L boats and Glen-L boat builders!

Moderators: Roberta, Bill Edmundson

Roberta

Re: Count Down

Post by Roberta » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:28 am

With the river run, the cabins on the dock, fairly central location for many east of the Mississippi (sorry west coasters), the patio dock that was recently added, a restaurant on site, the marina, and really great Interstate highway access, Hales Bar is a really nice location. We don't need to make any commitments and virtually no site setup like many shows I have been involved with. Yes, there are some shortcomings like the telephone booth showers and small kitchens and cabins, but we aren't there to spend a whole lot of time in them.

Roberta :D :D :D :D
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".

Bill Edmundson

Post by Bill Edmundson » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:58 am

AdamNMel

Thanks. That may be an option. Rates look in line. We have both RV and cabin people and pavilions. I think it is new since we looked last. I wonder if we would start getting into conflict with UT Football weekends? There is a lot of boat traffic on those weekends. Not being negative! This may be an option. I guess I'm old and set in my ways. I am good with HB. But, I'm willing to look.

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Bill Edmundson

Post by Bill Edmundson » Wed May 15, 2019 9:53 am

FOUR MONTHS TO GO! :D

I'm trying dear!

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Roberta

Post by Roberta » Wed May 15, 2019 10:47 am

Four months?? I can't stand it!!!!

Roberta :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".

Return to “Gathering 2019”