Zip construction videos

Glen-L Boats In Action!
Links to Glen-L Videos, Boatbuilder Interviews, Glen-L Builders' Launch Videos, etc.
Please, post ONLY Glen-L Designs

Moderators: Roberta, Bill Edmundson

joshuab

Zip construction videos

Post by joshuab » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:24 pm

Below is a link to my youtube channel, I uploaded a monthly video update showing progress for the entire four year duration of the project (50 plus videos), it can also be found by searching "building the zip" on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/user/joshuaburks
Attachments
Screenshot_20181111-152352.png
I cut twice and it's still too short :mrgreen:

Gayle Brantuk

Re: Zip construction videos

Post by Gayle Brantuk » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:08 am

Your video log has been really helpful to many of our builders--many have mentioned it via email and phone. And, your final wrap-up is great--what a beautiful boat you've built, Joshua!

joshuab

Post by joshuab » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:34 pm

Gayle Brantuk wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:08 am
Your video log has been really helpful to many of our builders--many have mentioned it via email and phone. And, your final wrap-up is great--what a beautiful boat you've built, Joshua!
Thank you so much Gayle! I was hoping someone might find something in there useful, my ultimate goal was to inspire others to give boat building a try and hopefully steer them to Glen-L, i am forever in debt to you and your wonderful company for helping me to achieve a life-long dream. It's still hard to believe when I open the garage that not only do I own such a beautiful boat but also that I built that beautiful boat! Feel free to use any of the videos, screenshots, pictures, forum posts or conversations in any way you would like.
I cut twice and it's still too short :mrgreen:

Hercdrvr

Post by Hercdrvr » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:56 pm

Joshua,
Beautiful Zip you built. It cruises along smartly with an economical engine. Well done.
Mattt B

Gayle Brantuk

Post by Gayle Brantuk » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:24 am

Thank you, Joshua...

Return to “Boat Videos”