Looking for old Monaco build series videos

Glen-L Boats In Action!
Links to Glen-L Videos, Boatbuilder Interviews, Glen-L Builders' Launch Videos, etc.
Please, post ONLY Glen-L Designs

Moderators: Roberta, Bill Edmundson

tsayers

Looking for old Monaco build series videos

Post by tsayers »

My father was going to build a Monaco almost 20 years ago. I only remember the time frame because he he purchased the Monaco kit AND had also purchased a Factory 5 Mark II Cobra at the same time. His 70th birthday (2013) marked 10 years of working on that car. He said he had downloaded an entire video series onto a laptop that he no longer owns that covered an entire Monaco build. For some reason the gentleman who made these videos took them all down and he would love to find them somewhere online again. I do not have the builder's name(s). He only told me it was a Monaco build and it was in the early 2000's when he was watching these videos. Does this ring a bell with anyone? I'd love to be able to get a copy f the videos for my father.

He dug out his old Monaco plans recently and they are too faded to be used. I've been in to touch with Glen-L to see if anything can be done to replace them. Fingers crossed!

BayouBengal

Re: Looking for old Monaco build series videos

Post by BayouBengal »

There was a guy who built a few very nice boats named John and his last name started with a Y. I believe he posted some videos of his build.

UPDATE: The guy I was thinking about was Bill Yonescu. His videos are still available on YouTube, just do a search for his name if you're interested in seeing his builds.

tsayers

Post by tsayers »

Thanks for the information. I did some searches for more and see that many others were looking for his plans and videos, but a lot of his content is no longer available. Having his name is a huge help though!

songshun

Post by songshun »

thanks for your message, use the name, I found the video of him on youtube

Return to “Boat Videos”