G-14 Dates and Location

Here we go again! Time to start planning on attending another Gathering of Glen-L Boatbuilders!
September 17-20, 2020

Moderators: Roberta, Bill Edmundson

Bill Edmundson

Re: G-14 Dates and Location

Post by Bill Edmundson »

AdamNMel

We understand. Maybe next year.

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Butch Barto

Post by Butch Barto »

Well sad to say Innocence has not been the water since September . Pulled her out of the shop and started her up in the yard. A few weeks ago my Nephew Taylor and I hauled her to a lake about 30 miles north to the Alabama line all the boat ramps were closed off. We think the fish there have C 19. So we filled up the boat for $1.45 a gallon got a beer and came back home and grilled some chicken. Mabe the fish in The Tennessee River won't have C 19. Hope to see yall Ae The Gathering.

hoodman

Post by hoodman »

Hard to think of a better way to distance than out on a lake. Just seems crazy that some boat ramps have been sealed off. Boating was deemed essential in IN.
Matt

Building a Geronimo......!
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25139

Butch Barto

Post by Butch Barto »

We been running the river in the little dare I say aluminum boat. The river here is small that's all we can use . My Grandson was here took his wood boat out that he built when he was a High school senior before he left for The Army . About four more mounts to go. looking forward to seeing everyone.

Return to “Gathering 2020”