For Sale: Partially Finished Glen L Flying Saucer Project

Misc. hardware, motors, etc. & Glen-L designed boats. Please do not use this site to re-sell boat plans by Glen-L or other designers.

Moderator: billy c

polarisman14

For Sale: Partially Finished Glen L Flying Saucer Project

Postby polarisman14 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:10 pm

Hello all,

Unfortunately, the time has come to part ways with my Flying Saucer project. I don't have the time, money, or knowledge (or space) to get this done. I need the space in the basement back for the kiddos to have a play room. My initial thought was that I was going to have enough time to finish it before they were born (I started this 4 years ago or so) but it just didn't materialize.

I'd love to build a Pee Wee with them in the future, but it just isn't in the cards right now.

Please, if you want to see this, check out the CL link below, and reply using their email service--but make sure you mention you are from the forum here. I'd much rather sell to one of you as I know the community here has the means to finish it the right way.

https://nh.craigslist.org/boa/d/glen-fl ... 23150.html

If you want more details than the ad shows, please just ask me, or check out the build thread on the forum here:

viewtopic.php?t=24850

Thanks,

Matt

polarisman14

Re: For Sale: Partially Finished Glen L Flying Saucer Project

Postby polarisman14 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:06 am

Thanksgiving bump. I have lowered the price to $799/OBRO and would be more than happy to wheel and deal with any of the Glen-L family.

Thanks!

Matt

Return to “For Sale”