white oak lumber and 3/8" dark red meranti plywood

Misc. hardware, motors, etc. & Glen-L designed boats. Please do not use this site to re-sell boat plans by Glen-L or other designers.

Moderator: billy c

curtgard

white oak lumber and 3/8" dark red meranti plywood

Postby curtgard » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:15 am

I have about 2000 board feet of 8/4 rift and quarter sawn white oak lumber. This lumber is hit and miss planed to 1 7/8" now and would clean up to 1 3/4" nicely. Kiln dried and most boards straight lined one edge. Boards are 5" to 12" wide with about 1000 bd. ft. being 12' long and the rest 14' and 16' long. This lumber is mostly clear both sides. I ripped a lot of this into two 3/4" boards when I was building my "True Grit" boat. I have been selling this locally at $7.50 per bd. ft. but will sell it to the Glen-l builders for $6.00 per bd. ft. This is nice lumber. Check out my "True Grit" build thread and you can see it in the frame work of the boat.

Also I have 15 sheets of 9mm or 3/8" dark red meranti plywood left over from the project. $40.00 per sheet. It would be very hard for me to ship either so pickup only in Colfax Iowa. I could deliver either a reasonable distance for gas expense.
IMG_0490.JPG

Curt

Return to “For Sale”