About inboard or outboard motors.
Moderator: Bill Edmundson
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 7:10 am
- Location: IRELAND
Hi Guys, anyone got any info. on diesel outboards? Are they made anymore? Up to 30HP to power a Coaster or Hercules on inland waterways and canals. Thanks.
- Posts: 1292
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:55 am
- Location: Co.Dublin, Ireland.
Hi noddyone, Yanmar do a 26 27 and a 36 hp. Hope to see you on the water sometime.
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:53 pm
- Location: Erie, PA
i've never actually seen one outside of the scope of Youtube. They are cool though!
Built the 17' Glen-L "Sea Knight"
yet to come...11' Glen-L "Utility"
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:56 pm
- Location: Rolling Hills,WY
The one I saw on Ebay sold for over $20k dollars for the 27HP version.
There's no way in the world that it's worth that
I Peter 2:17
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:14 pm
- Location: Beverly Hills FL
Tohatsu made one. We had one on a work skiff on a ship years back. Don't believe they ever sold in the states though.