Project *OverKill* Tahoe 23

Designs for inboard or outboard power

Moderator: BruceDow

FFguy08

Re: Project *OverKill* Tahoe 23

Post by FFguy08 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:27 am

Thanks Brad! Agreed, always nice to meet other public safety folks, we are a close knit group (family!) no matter where we hale from! Even more so when we share additional common interests (boat building)! My family is largely public safety as well, although I'm the only one crazy enough to go fire service! lol! If you are ever up in the Indy area, hit me up... I'll hook you up with dinner and drinks!
Shane 8)
Greenwood, Indiana

He who has the most toys, wins!
ZL1 = CharliZe
Tahoe 23 = OverKill (under construction), Blog www.facebook.com/projectOverKillTahoe23

FFguy08

Re: Project *OverKill* Tahoe 23

Post by FFguy08 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:09 pm

Ok, brothers and sisters in boat building! How about an update!
So, on December 8th I'll be 1 year post shoulder repair surgery! I tore my left shoulder rotator cuff and labrum at work, ugh! Needless to say, its been a long year of recovery and physical therapy! I've been through this before with my right shoulder. However, I was much younger and recovery to full strength was much faster than this time around. I'm actually still working on strength recovery to pre injury! So, it's with much humility, happiness, and satisfaction that I put this out there and maybe encourage others!!