Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

Triple-d

Postby Triple-d » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Hi
I'm Don and my screenname is Triple-d. I live in Ladysmith, B.C. Canada. I have built the sherwood queen and tubby tug, and the True Grit (ken's design).I have had the true grit for 10 years now, I am in the progress of installing a new cummins diesel and lengthening her to 27 feet. Excellent design. You guys have a excellent forum here!
Don

Gayle Brantuk

Re: new member

Postby Gayle Brantuk » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:49 am

Don,

It's so great to have you on our Forum. We're so glad to have a "serial" Glen-L boatbuilder added to our group! Thank you for your continued loyalty to our designs...
Gayle Brantuk
Vice President
Glen-L Marine
Visit our Blog & Create Your Own!

Iggy

Postby Iggy » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Nice to see another Canadian on the forums... slowly slowly taking over... soon threads will be littered with 'Ehs'.
Ian (aka Iggy)
My Malahini Build

Duane2

Postby Duane2 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:31 pm

Don this is Duane. I see your building Vandal. Any chance of photos . I live nearby on Decourcy Island, I built a little hunk power dory but would like a bigger boat.Car Vandal be stretched a little to 24'.

Triple-d

Postby Triple-d » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:06 pm

Hi Duane
Yes I'm building a Vandal 22 feet. I just started building again as I had to stop building for a couple of years. I am doing the finishing inside the cabin now. Sure you could go to 24 feet. You are welcome to come and see the boat, l'am on the Cedar side of Ladysmith harbour. Don
Attachments
IMAG0158.jpg
IMAG0096.jpg
IMAG0090.jpg

Reado

Postby Reado » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:31 am

I'm in Agassiz BC and I,'ve been building a Bo-Jest for more years than I care to admit! Just another Canuck close by..Eh!

Duane2

Postby Duane2 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:25 pm

Triple-d wrote:Hi Duane
Yes I'm building a Vandal 22 feet. I just started building again as I had to stop building for a couple of years. I am doing the finishing inside the cabin now. Sure you could go to 24 feet. You are welcome to come and see the boat, l'am on the Cedar side of Ladysmith harbour. Don

Just checked back any chance of you sending me a pm with your phone number -as a new member i can't send you one

Return to “New Members, Please Introduce Yourself”