Gentry frame patterns

Designs for inboard or outboard power

Moderator: BruceDow

neel thompson

Gentry frame patterns

Postby neel thompson » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:56 am

I posted this a while back and didn't have any takers so I thought I would post it again..... I have access to a PERFECT set of plywood patterns for routing Gentry frames, transom, stem, etc. Each one is marked for easy reference.... They are FREE and can be picked up in New Jersey or Pennsylvania. Another option is that I would be happy to take them to the Gathering in TN next month if that would help. They were made by a true craftsmen (Glenn B from Lancaster, PA). Unfortunately Glenn passed away in June and never got to finish his Gentry. He sold the hull shortly after he flipped it and gave me the patterns, hoping maybe someone else would be able to use them and not have to go through that tedious task. Anyone interested? Let me know.... Neel

aikenguy

Re: Gentry frame patterns

Postby aikenguy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:15 am

I might have an interest in the patterns, i am starting a "Gentry " sometime this winter. I have some questions, would it be possible to call, my cell # 954-304-1386, or email is df4454@aol.com thanks dennis freeland

neel thompson

Re: Gentry frame patterns

Postby neel thompson » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:00 am

Hi Dennis,,, I am taking the patterns down to the Gathering in Tennessee next month. Another boat builder (Jim Mills) from Kentucky is also starting a Gentry and will be meeting me in TN to pick up the patterns. If you are not starting your build until the winter, he may be finished with them by then and could share them with you. I will give you a call today to answer any questions...... Neel

Return to “Power Boats”