XLNTS = Excellence NOT XL Nuts

Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

XLNTS

XLNTS = Excellence NOT XL Nuts

Postby XLNTS » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:55 am

Hey guys, i’m XLNTS and i’m A welder fabricator out of Ontario Canada. I look forward to the information and getting into a build.

Anyone have welding questions please feel free to ask even if it’s something as simple as “can this be welded”

A little about me:

I’m a Red Seal Journeyman Metal fabricator, Red Seal Journeyman Welder and also a certified Welding Inspector...i’ve Built two rc boats from mohagony (one stained and one painted)

I look forward to learning and getting from the wealth of knowledge that’s on here. I’be been creeping on here for two weeks and now that I have some time i’m registered and on the prowl.

Look forward to meeting you all

Thanks in advance

XLNTS

hoodman

Re: XLNTS = Excellence NOT XL Nuts

Postby hoodman » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:41 am

Welcome to the forum!

galamb

Re: XLNTS = Excellence NOT XL Nuts

Postby galamb » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:50 am

Welcome aboard.

There a few very decent suppliers in Ontario where you can get just about everything you might need to build. Depending where you are I can point you in a direction or two.

There is also a great supplier in the Buffalo, NY area if you are close to the GTA region (or don't mind driving a bit) that is worth making the trip for if our buck is closer to the 85 cent mark.
Graham

Yes, Plywood is "real" wood :)

A "professional" is someone who gets paid for their work - it doesn't necessarily mean they are good at it :)

Return to “New Members, Please Introduce Yourself”