G-14 Dates and Location

Here we go again! Time to start planning on attending another Gathering of Glen-L Boatbuilders!
September 17-20, 2020

Moderators: Roberta, Bill Edmundson

Bill Edmundson

Re: G-14 Dates and Location

Post by Bill Edmundson »

AdamNMel

We understand. Maybe next year.

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Butch Barto

Post by Butch Barto »

Well sad to say Innocence has not been the water since September . Pulled her out of the shop and started her up in the yard. A few weeks ago my Nephew Taylor and I hauled her to a lake about 30 miles north to the Alabama line all the boat ramps were closed off. We think the fish there have C 19. So we filled up the boat for $1.45 a gallon got a beer and came back home and grilled some chicken. Mabe the fish in The Tennessee River won't have C 19. Hope to see yall Ae The Gathering.

hoodman

Post by hoodman »

Hard to think of a better way to distance than out on a lake. Just seems crazy that some boat ramps have been sealed off. Boating was deemed essential in IN.
Matt

Building a Geronimo......!
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25139

Butch Barto

Post by Butch Barto »

We been running the river in the little dare I say aluminum boat. The river here is small that's all we can use . My Grandson was here took his wood boat out that he built when he was a High school senior before he left for The Army . About four more mounts to go. looking forward to seeing everyone.

AdamNMel

Post by AdamNMel »

Hey y’all,

Wanted to let you good folks know that my wife and I are doing good after our mobile home caught fire Monday afternoon, sadly we lost our little dog Sadie as well as another dog and our cat. We did not have insurance, but our friends and my customers are taking care of us and helping us get into a new place that we were planning purchasing.

Adam N Mel

Butch Barto

Post by Butch Barto »

sad to hear , glad ya'll are ok

hoodman

Post by hoodman »

Glad you two are okay but I know it is heartbreaking to lose those furbabies.
Matt

Building a Geronimo......!
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25139

Bill Edmundson

Post by Bill Edmundson »

Glad you're OK!

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Bill Edmundson

Post by Bill Edmundson »

Three Months To Go :!:

I just reserve our cabin, Floating No. 2. (Yes, I know!) They asked that I encourage people to go ahead and book. They are fully booked until the end of August. They still have our time blocked out. So far, we're light on commitment. Neel and Greig are on the hill, Butch and Paula are RV, Keith is on his boat, Bob and Vicki are probably on boat.

I know that everyone is wondering what is going to happen in the next few months! Please reserve your spot. Deposit is the first night. At least, for a while you can get that back.

Bill
Tahoe 19 Build

wnhansen

Post by wnhansen »

My wife, Nancy and I have made our reservations and look forward to bringing our Malahini to the gathering. She’s still under construction (the Malahini that is) but I’m confident she’ll be done by September. Looking forward to meeting y’all there.
Walt and Nancy Hansen
League City , TX
Patience, persistence, perseverance, and perfect practice may not result in perfection, but it's essential in striving for excellence.

Hercdrvr

Post by Hercdrvr »

Count us in again this year. Barrelback might be finished, if not we’ll bring the Malahini.
Matt and Heather

Butch Barto

Post by Butch Barto »

I had to try several times to get through to make a reservation, so ya'll keep trying . They may be under staffed or overwhelmed . Hoping to see some new boats and new faces along with the regulars.

Butch Barto

Post by Butch Barto »

Might be early to start talking food but Paula telling me we making some kind of Beef Pepper something on rolls Saturday for supper.

Bill Edmundson

Post by Bill Edmundson »

Butch

Sounds good to me!

Bill
Tahoe 19 Build

rbrandenstein

Post by rbrandenstein »

We got through on the first call.
We have floating cabin #8.
See you there!!

Bob and Katie Brandenstein
Malahini

Return to “Gathering 2020”