I became a bionic zombie again...

Topics not covered by another category.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

TAB

I became a bionic zombie again...

Post by TAB » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:48 pm

had my left knee replaced last week, been putting it off for a long time. I am glad its finally done. looks like I might be able to go back too work in march. Planing on building something on my down time, well as much as I can. :mrgreen:

Roberta

Re: I became a bionic zombie again...

Post by Roberta » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:06 am

Had my left knee replaced nearly three years ago. Therapy is rough, but do it as you will regain most mobility quicker and better. Kneeling is difficult to impossible for most people. I can kneel on the right knee and let the left sort of float in church. Getting up and down from the floor takes some creative maneuvering. I usually have Rich around to give me a boost up. I golf, bowl, swim, and can walk all day without pain. I like riding my recumbent trike (Trice) and can maneuver myself into it fairly easily. The first three months are the hardest, but progress is quick if you stick to the therapy and I continue to improve even now. I find challenging tasks that I like and want to do very helpful and motivating. Keeping busy and moving is great therapy.

Roberta :D :D :D
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".

Return to “Miscellaneous”