Topics not covered by another category.
Moderator: Bill Edmundson
- Posts: 11978
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:45 am
- Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Merry Christmas folks! May Santa bring you many new parts!
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build
- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:08 am
- Location: Brighton, MI
Nothing says poor craftsmanship like wrinkles in your duct tape!
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:05 am
- Location: Pompton Plains, NJ
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Wish everyone a completed boat this year (or close anyway)
Building a malahini "Mona Lisa"
My wife said "If I build a boat, she's getting a divorce."
We're still happily married, but now she just wants "the dam boat out of the garage."
- Posts: 6775
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:23 pm
- Location: East Troy, Wisconsin
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".
- Posts: 714
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:08 am
- Location: Connecticut
Merry Christmas Bill and everyone! May you all have a great holiday and much success with your projects!
Murphy's Law: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
Griffin's Law: Murphy was an optimist.