Tubby Tug, ready and legal

Outboard designs up to 14'

Moderator: ttownshaw

Hammers986

Post by Hammers986 »

Leakcheck,

I know we have a moderator around here someplace. He seems to be a pretty good guy. Maybe he could answer if there are any issues with you posting your pictures. I'm really interested in how people are doing their steering arrangements on small tugs or similar especially with electric. Also how the elctrical system are hooked up as well. I might end up going with a small motor, but I want to try to go electirc for the Tubby. I was going so far as to think I might be able to put a couple solar panels on top of the cabin for a constant charge as I was out on the lake. that looks like it might add up to an hour of life depending on different variables.

Cheers,
Hammers

Dave Grason

Post by Dave Grason »

leakcheck wrote:..... I am not sure if it is proper to post pictures of it here as it is not a glen-l build...
You can pretty much post any photos you want unless you happen to be a Harley riding roaming catholic named Steve. If you fit into THAT weird catagory.........well, I just don't know. :roll:
Isn't it amazing!! The person that never has the fortitude to pursue his own dreams, will be the first to try and discourage you from pursuing yours.

leakcheck

Post by leakcheck »

Shucks ! ! ! OKay, okay...you got me Dave...I'll convert ! ! ! ! ROFLMAO...I might just have to have another beer after that !!!...( Wait....I meant I will convert religions...I will never convert from the Harley !!!!)

Okay...I will try to figure out how to post some pictures ... I have the camera now...just have to figure out this techno crap.

Will work on that this weekend...

I cant figure out yet why sometimes all of the words from the posts fit on one "page" and sometimes they don't...they are too wide. Even on the same thread.

Steve

Amm

Post by Amm »

leakcheck wrote:Shucks ! ! ! OKay, okay...you got me Dave...I'll convert ! ! ! ! ROFLMAO...I might just have to have another beer after that !!!...( Wait....I meant I will convert religions...I will never convert from the Harley !!!!)

Okay...I will try to figure out how to post some pictures ... I have the camera now...just have to figure out this techno crap.

Will work on that this weekend...

I cant figure out yet why sometimes all of the words from the posts fit on one "page" and sometimes they don't...they are too wide. Even on the same thread.

Steve
The HTML layout engine had to increase the width of the 1st page of this thread because of the width of the pictures. This one currently does not need to be so wide so its the default width. We can easily make this one extremely wide by doing this
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the layout engine can't bust the word apart, so it widens the page.

Amm

Return to “Small outboards”