Designs for inboard or outboard power
- Posts: 302
- Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:44 pm
- Location: Modesto, CA
It was time for new varnish so spent the last few weekends sanding, filling some cracks and revarnishing the deck and sides. Ready for the season.
First ACBS show is in a couple weeks in Clear Lake.
- Posts: 369
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:06 am
- Location: Peoria, IL
- Posts: 258
- Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:28 am
- Location: Plainwell MI
Beautiful boat. Real head turner.
- Posts: 3281
- Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 am
- Location: Austin, Texas
Nice refinishing Rich. Enjoy the summer out there in Modesto.
- Posts: 938
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:05 am
- Location: Pompton Plains, NJ
Nice work. Looks beautiful!
Building a malahini "Mona Lisa"
My wife said "If I build a boat, she's getting a divorce."
- Posts: 2399
- Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:59 pm
- Location: NH
Glad you are having such good luck with your boat and finish! Looking ready for another season!