First timer

Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.

Moderator: Bill Edmundson

Patchpants

First timer

Post by Patchpants »

Hello all, I live in upstate New York (Utica). My dad and I refinished a century resorter a couple years ago and I have the itch again. I have acquired another resorter 1964 17' and I was thinking of other ways to do it. Glad to be part of this community. I have read through a lot and you all have great knowledge. I look forward to your help and comments along the way
Patrick

Roberta

Re: First timer

Post by Roberta »

Welcome aboard. Several people on the forum have revamped and repurposed boats. I'm sure many people will chime in. Post pictures and ask questions.

Roberta
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".

Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Welcome! I know someone here that has a 58' Resorter but the transmission is blown and that guy says it's almost impossible to find someone to repair it. Ford 292 block and I'm not sure what the trans. is but I'm told it uses the engine oil for lubrication? Strange setup.

Good luck with your project!
Tahoe - 21' under construction

LeClaire, IA - Birthplace of "Buffalo" Bill Cody and home of the American Pickers on The History Channel

Patchpants

Post by Patchpants »

That is an odd setup. Both of mine have Borg Warner 1:1. I had to put new seals on the last one. That is paired to a 352FE block and this new one has a 327 fireball AMC
Attachments
20201024_152147.jpg
Last edited by Patchpants on Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “New Members, Please Introduce Yourself”