Here is where we get to welcome all new members.
New members please include your location - Other members close to you may be of great help in locating materials and other needs.
Moderator: Bill Edmundson
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:28 pm
Just a note to say hello from Birmingham, AL. Building a Zip.
- Posts: 7171
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:23 pm
- Location: East Troy, Wisconsin
Welcome aboard! The Zip is a great project. Post pictures and ask away.
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".
- Posts: 12148
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:45 am
- Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Welcome! I'm just down I-65 in Pelham.
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build
- Posts: 1514
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 12:52 pm
- Location: McKinney TX
Welcome aboard Zip builder, great first boat.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:44 pm
Dave Donnelly New Member from Poulsbo Wa.
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:35 am
- Location: LeClaire, IA
Tahoe 21' - under construction
LeClaire, IA - Birthplace of "Buffalo" Bill Cody and home of the American Pickers on The History Channel