G-9 Report

This was another GREAT time with the Glen-L boatbuilders!

Moderators: Roberta, Bill Edmundson

Roberta

Re: G-9 Report

Post by Roberta »

Awesome. Viewed on my phone. Can't wait to see them on a big screen.
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".
Built SeaRey and RV-7A
Gayle Brantuk

Post by Gayle Brantuk »

Very clever awards as usual! I got a good laugh about Wayne's award. And, it's once again very kind of you to give an award to Dad--that meant a lot to him. Thanks Bill for sending the certificate...

And Bryan--thanks for the video. I look forward to showing that to Glen...
Gayle Brantuk
Glen L Witt's daughter
Past Glen-L Marine President
flordia boy

Post by flordia boy »

yes I really earned the award, it was funny at the time....on thurs the fellow at the marina, said...be carefull, the ramp is slipery, so I had to check it out....and he was right...down I went....nothing major...just a little wet....but on sat am I filled the water tank, and was stepping off the gunell, onto the dock...and the boat decided to deceive me and move a little sideways...some how I missed the dock, and down I went...hit the dock with my hip and then my rib cage...it was fine virtually no pain until about 7pm, and then ouch...I caught my self with my arms..one on the dock the other on the gunell ...there I was suspended in the water, did not touch bottom...a neighbor helped me up...Now since being home I have a sore rib cage...(minor), and a great big black & blu area on my hip the size if a basketball.....NOW its not so funny...just irritating.....but overall it'll be ok....Linda, the nurse just says,,take two aspirin and a hot shower....it will be better....so yes I earned the award.....but it was a great week-end...W.
Bill Edmundson

Post by Bill Edmundson »

Wayne

Watch it. Make sure you are OK! We want to have fun with OUR people. But, we don't want you hurt! I can do those bumps and burses at home where nobody gets to write an award. Take care.

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build
Roberta

Post by Roberta »

Finally got a chance to look at all the G9 pictures and video today. Thanks for all the effort by everyone who posted pics, especially Dr Bryan for the video of the Torpedo. I hope Glen enjoyed them as much as I did. Curious, though. There is one shot towards the end that appears to be mirrored and I magically was steering from the left seat. :lol: :lol:

G9 was great and I look forward to helping make G10 the Best Ever!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Nice Job Everyone!!!!! Thank you Bill E. for anchoring this wonderful event!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Roberta :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Roberta "Queen of the Boat Builders"
Built Zip "Oliver IV", Super Spartan "Jimmy 70", and Torpedo "The Glen L".
Built SeaRey and RV-7A

Return to “Gathering 2015”