Glen-L Marine,

Attached are pictures of the Picklefork my son and I just completed. We started it last fall by cutting out and rough sanding all of the pieces. We assembled the runners over the winter in our basement. Assembly began on the hull this Spring after our weather warmed up. The assembly went very well. Our only problem during construction was with the #10 runner chine, we broke several pieces trying to bow them before we got it right. We finished the exterior with 6 oz. fiberglass cloth and polyester resin. Then painted with Interlux Polyurethane paint for a smooth finish. We have not installed the steering or throttle yet but, we are planning on completing this within the next few weeks.

Thanks for the great patterns and instructions!

Wilmington, De.