an 11' runabout
TNT is a well known explosive. It's often said that dynamite comes in small packages. This defines our "Tiny 'N Terrific", or TNT also. The styling of this sleek little runabout is based on the larger ski-type inboard boats so popular for high speed use. Our TNT is an explosive bundle that'll "blast off" the local hot rodders with a lot more power in their rigs than will be required in the TNT.
Two other outstanding features about the TNT... it's simple and it's easy to build. Our Plans really make the job easy with step-by-step instructions covering all aspects of construction. You can plank the entire boat, including side decks, with just two sheets of 1/4" x 4' x 12' plywood (or three sheets of 4' x 8'). Any way you slice it, careful design has hacked costs down by judicious use of materials.
- Length overall:
- Hull depth:
- Average passengers:
- Hull weight (approx):
- 125 lbs.
- Hull type:
- Vee bottom with flaring sides to act as anti-trip chines, developed for sheet plywood planking.
- Short shaft outboard motor to 15 hp.
- Can the hull be extended or shortened?:
- Yes. Up to 10% by re-spacing the frames from the aft end of the stem to the transom a proportional amount. We do not recommend increasing the beam.
- Designed for use with Glen-L Series 650 boat trailer plans.