A 12' rowboat
Want a boat, but don't have the time to build...want it now? Then this simple Stitch-N-Glue rowboat is for you. It's fast, easy, and fun to build. Almost anyone can do it. Just trace the patterns on the plywood, cut the pieces out with a sabre saw, then Stitch-N-Glue together. Presto! You'll have a boat in a matter of days; not weeks or months.
Yet here's a boat that will provide years of service. The sturdy hull features a 3/8" bottom and 1/4" sides; and only two 4' x 8' sheets of each size are required. ROWME is an ideal fishing skiff. The stable, flat bottom rowboat can also be powered by a small outboard, plus there are three built-in flotation chambers for safety (flotation filling optional). So why not build your own... like now?
COMPLETE PLANS include FULL SIZE PATTERNS for the bottom, sides, transom, seats, seat uprights, transom knee, and breasthook. Includes material listing and layouts, plus instructions and STITCH-N-GLUE Manual.
- Length overall:
- Depth amidships (approx.):
- Weight (approx.):
- 145 lbs.
- Hull type:
- Flat bottom rowboat for Stitch-N-Glue sheet plywood construction. Using 1/4" plywood sides and 3/8" plywood bottom.
- For rowing or 5 hp max. outboard motor.
- Can the hull be extended or shortened?:
- No. We also do not recommend increasing the beam.