A 12' rowboat
Want a boat, but don't have the time to build...want it now? Then this simple Stitch-N-Glue rowboat is for you. It's fast, easy, and fun to build. Almost anyone can do it. Just trace the patterns on the plywood, cut the pieces out with a sabre saw, then Stitch-N-Glue together. Presto! You'll have a boat in a matter of days; not weeks or months.
Yet here's a boat that will provide years of service. The sturdy hull features a 3/8" bottom and 1/4" sides; and only two 4' x 8' sheets of each size are required. ROWME is an ideal fishing skiff. The stable, flat bottom rowboat can also be powered by a small outboard, plus there are three built-in flotation chambers for safety (flotation filling optional). So why not build your own... like now?
- Length overall:
- Depth amidships (approx.):
- Weight (approx.):
- 145 lbs.
- Hull type:
- Flat bottom rowboat for Stitch-N-Glue sheet plywood construction. Using 1/4" plywood sides and 3/8" plywood bottom.
- For rowing or 5 hp max. outboard motor.
- Can the hull be extended or shortened?:
- No. We also do not recommend increasing the beam.