a 12' runabout
BINGO! You're a winner in this classy runabout where the driver is it! And why not? You sit in a luxurious "throne" slightly forward of passengers for a clear view over the long, lean cowl-deck. And you're in command of a sleek, fast, crowd-appealing runabout. The sweeping deck lines with rounded cowl-like foredeck and raised, arced, aft deck impresses viewers that this boat is something special... and it is! The 12 degree vee bottom cushions the ride, while built-in spray deflector/lift strakes stabilize and provide a level, dry ride. The BINGO provides performance, and is a joy to see and be in.
BINGO is built by the GLEN-L, FAST-G, Stitch and Glue building method for simplicity and light weight. Constructed from standard 1/4" x 4' x 8' plywood, with patterns provided for almost every contoured part-it's hard to go wrong. Transfer the pattern contours to the wood, cut out, Fold And Stitch, Then Glue (FAST-G), and BINGO!, the boat is formed. An excellent first boatbuilding project for almost anyone.
- Length overall:
- Hull depth:
- Average passengers:
- Hull weight (approx.)::
- 240 lbs.
- Hull type:
- FAST-G Stitch and glue construction with sheet plywood developed to assemble flat and fold to form a 12o vee bottom with built-in chine lift strakes and spray deflector.
- Long shaft outboard motor to 40 hp. (Short shaft optional).
- Can the hull be extended or shortened?:
- No. We also do not recommend increasing the beam.
- Designed for use with Glen-L Series 1000 boat trailer plans.