a 14' smooth riding power catamaran
Considering its modest size, the JET CAT offers exceptional speed potential and comfort in a chop. The cockpit layout can be varied to suit the builder, and if desired a windshield could be added. Like all of our cats, the JET CAT offers space that has to be experienced to be believed. With a little effort, even the beginner can build this surprisingly big, little boat.
- Length overall:
- Hull depth:
- Average passengers:
- Hull weight (approx.):
- 450 lbs.
- Hull type:
- Twin hulls developed for sheet plywood planking.
- Twin short shaft outboard motors to 90 hp total. Long shaft motors can be used if transom modified.
- Can the hull be extended or shortened?:
- No. We also do not recommend increasing the beam.
- Designed for use with Glen-L Series 1000 boat trailer plans.