a 15' outboard runabout and ski boat
The REBEL is a pocket size ski boat for the person with limited storage space or a small tow vehicle. Since most serious water skiers or fast boat enthusiasts do not care for windshields, a cowl-type of forward deck is used.
The REBEL is intended for high speed with safety. The extra wide beam at the transom supports larger and more powerful outboard motors. The flaring, anti-trip chines provide a safety factor in turning, and smother much of the spray at the transom. Start building your own REBEL today, using our Full Size Patterns.
- Length overall:
- Hull depth:
- Average passengers:
- Hull weight (approx.):
- 400 lbs.
- Hull type:
- Vee bottom hard chine hull developed for sheet plywood planking.
- Short shaft outboard motor to 80 hp. Long shaft motor can be used if transom modified.
- Can the hull be extended or shortened?:
- Yes. Up to 10% by re-spacing the frames from the aft end of the stem to the transom a proportional amount. We do not recommend increasing the beam.
- Designed for use with Glen-L Series 1000 boat trailer plans.