Glen-L now has Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP) and Surfboard kits available on our website. These boards are all designed and made by Wood Surfboard Supply Company in Santa Ana, California. John and Buckshot and I stopped by their shop recently and had a chance to see their operation and ask them some questions. We had such a nice visit with owners Brad and Jack as well as Brad's son Cache. As is typical of DIY-type folks, they are very nice men. They are all very knowledgeable about surfing in particular as well as SUP's. We hope you'll enjoy the casual video interview below. In this video, you'll discover:
- The various types of boards and which to use when
- How the boards are made and a cool method of holding pieces together without a bunch of clamps
- Weight limits on the boards
- New boards currently in development
- A kit being cut by CNC machine and how it ships to you and lots more.