a 16' smooth riding power catamaran
The HELL CAT features a very large cockpit with plenty of room to haul diving gear, passengers, etc. As with all the cats, the optimum word is comfort with the space to spread out, and a ride that cannot be compared to any other type of boat you may have ridden in. The tough structure, proven in prototype testing, is built to take it. Using our complete Plans and Patterns will allow you to build your own HELL CAT just the way it was designed.
- Length overall:
- Hull depth:
- Average passengers:
- Hull weight (approx.):
- 700 lbs.
- Hull type:
- Twin hulls developed for sheet plywood planking.
- Twin short shaft outboard motors to 130 hp total. Long shaft motors can be used if transom modified.
- Can the hull be extended or shortened?:
- No. We also do not recommend increasing the beam.
- Designed for use with Glen-L Series 1700 boat trailer plans.