For a PDF study plan download, click HERE
The MIST MISS is a husky, practical inboard utility runabout with traditional styling reminiscent of classics of the past. Sit in her comfortable cockpit, protected by a fixed windshield. When you push the starter button and ease away from the dock, you will be the envy of all. Pull back on the throttle and give her the gun, she instantly responds; up on a plane and away, with the pilings flying by like a picket fence. The generous vee cushions the ride and the generous flare flattens the spray, making for a dry, safe boat.
The centrally mounted motor makes MIST MISS an ideal ski boat, much like the tournament boats that are now popular with serious skiers. MIST MISS can be powered with just about any converted automotive engine, coupled to a marine transmission and straight shaft. Since the motor is directly over the center of bouyancy, changes in the weight of the motor do not affect the trim.
"I have to let you know how GOOD it is to get your e-mail every time……. It makes my day and starts me to thinking on boats and the wonderful JOY it brings to family members (ALL) and a great investment in these lean times. Our Glen-L Miss Mist ‘1961 is still a big SMILE getter at the docks and skis our kids and grand kids with the best if them." THANKS AGAIN, Ted and Susan Horning and family. ( 5 kids 11 grand kids)
- Length overall:
- Hull depth:
- Hull weight (approx.):
- 850 lbs.
- Average passengers:
- Hull type:
- Vee bottom hard chine hull developed for sheet plywood planking.
- Centrally located inboard motor.
- Can the hull be extended or shortened?:
- Extend: No. Can be shortened up to 10% by re-spacing the frames from the aft end of the stem to the transom a proportional amount. We do not recommend increasing the beam.
- Designed for use with Glen-L Series 2100 boat trailer plans.