The ALBERT E was designed for one of our favorite fishermen for quick runs to his fishing grounds. Of course, this versatile classic is not limited to fishing and has all the facilities for cruising. Her big cockpit is suitable for a wide variety of water sports. The cabin features two large berths with space for a simple galley and locker facilities. A head can be located under the V berth. Up forward is a rope locker with a deck hatch for ease of handling the anchor lines, and a great spot for small spectators.
Seating is provided for the helmsman at the control console with additional seating for companions. Here they are able to sit protected and comfortable, making long stretches at the wheel much more pleasant.
Using a centrally located engine like bigger yachts, the ALBERT E will prove to be a reliable and comfortable craft. The hull design features a double curvature bottom for an easy and exceptionally dry ride. Best of all, you can moor your ALBERT E on its own trailer.
Plans include 5 scaled plan sheets, 2 full-size pattern sheets, building instructions, a How-to Use Patterns sheet, and our Build it Yourself booklet.
- Length overall:
- Length waterline:
- Hull draft:
- Hull depth:
- Freeboard forward:
- Freeboard aft:
- 3100 lbs.
- Hull weight (approx.):
- 990 lbs.
- Height overall:
- Cabin headroom:
- Cockpit size:
- 10'-3" x 6'
- Sleeping accommodations:
- Hull type:
- Vee bottom, hard chine hull with bulbous keel and reverse curve at chine. Bottom designed for double diagonal plywood planking, sides developed for sheet plywood planking.
- Single centrally located inboard motor to 850 lbs.
- Can the hull be extended or shortened?:
- No. We also do not recommend increasing the beam.
- Designed for use with Glen-L Series 3800 boat trailer plans.